Sunday 25 August 2019

Thermomix Stir-Fried Baby French Beans & Carrots


Ingredients:

1. 400gm baby french beans (cut into 2cm length)
2. 2 medium sized carrots (outer layer peeled and cut into fine thin strips and 2cm in length)
3. Sea-salt
4. Sunflower oil
5. 2 cloves garlic

---------------------------

1. Place the garlic into the TMX jug. Cover lid AND MC and set 5seconds/Speed 4 Reverse.

2. Remove the garlic skin.

3. Pour some sunflower oil into the jug. Cover the lid and MC and set 1min/100C/Reverse spoon.

4. Then add the french beans and carrots. Season with the sea-salt.

5. Set 6mins/110C/Reverse spoon.

6. (*If you find that the vegetables are not soft enough, add another minute.)

7. Pour onto serving dish. Serve hot with rice or eat it on its own.

Bon appétit!


2 comments:

  1. Hello, I just found your blog...What a blessing you are! I am wondering if Wild Rice has salicyates in them? Are you familier with Ozone injects for dental infections? Do you think ozonated sunflower oil would be safe to use? It would go right to the blood stream from being injected into the gum? I am so new to navagating this world I thought I would start asking questions to people who have lived this way for sometime. My family and I have so many health issuses with salicyate intolorence. We just have to get use to the new normal:) . Thank you for any and all advice.
    Blessings,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberly. Some people can't have wild rice.

      You can refer to this:
      http://www.failsafediet.com/the-rpah-elimination-diet-failsafe/

      Apparently, the white rice is the safe one. But do read up and experiment and keep a diary to keep track of your progress.

      I'm sorry I can't help you with ozone injects as I've never heard of them.

      I wish you all the best and if you have any further questions, I will try my best to help.

      Delete