Monday, 20 August 2018
Thermomix Chicken Powder Seasoning
(I amended this recipe from the TMX cook book to suit my dietary needs. The recipe book used garlic and onion which I cannot have due to FODMAP. They used some spices and herbs too.)
1. 1000gm of minced chicken breast (I used minced instead of cut up chunks of chicken breasts to ensure faster cooking)
2. 300gm carrots (peeled and cut into chunks)
3. Chives (about 4 stalks)
4. 2 celery sticks
5. Sea-salt (about 100gm)
6. Coconut nectar (optional)
7. Sarawak white pepper powder (optional)
1. Place everything into the TMX jug.
2. Close the lid but not the MC.
3. Set 60minutes/Varoma/Speed 2.
4. Place the simmering basket above the cover to avoid any splattering of sauce.
5. Check on it occasionally.
6. If the mixture is still in paste form, set 10minutes/Varoma/Speed 2.
7. Repeat step 6 until paste has turned into powder.
9. Scoop it up into a bottle and allow to cool.
10. Keep it in the fridge to ensure freshness. It can be kept in the fridge for a few months. You can add this chicken powder seasoning which is free of artificial flavourings and enhancers to your soup, dishes or congee/porridge.