1. Butter (250g)
2. Organic all-purpose flour (500g)
3. 4 tablespoons of cold water
4. 8 to 9 large old potatoes
5. 2 big onions
6. Sunflower oil
1. Wash the potatoes and peel them. Cut them into tiny cubes. Cut the big onions into tiny cubes too.
2. In a heated pot or wok, pour about 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil. Add the potatoes and big onions in and good until they have soften. Add sea-salt to season. (It is entirely up to you to how rich you want it to taste)
3. Sieve the flour into a large bowl.
4. Then add the butter.
5. Mix them until they resemble bread crumbs.
6. Then add the cold water and mix the mixture until it becomes a compact ball.
7. Divide the compact ball into smaller balls.
8. Roll the smaller balls until they are evenly flat.
9. Scoop a spoonful of the potato dish onto the flattened pastry.
10. Fold the pastry.
11. Repeat step 8 to 10 until all of the pastry is used up.
12. Place the potato paus into pre-heated oven at 230C.
13. Bake for 20 minutes of until lightly browned.