Saturday 7 July 2018

Product Review (6) - NASOCARE NASAL SPRAY


I was given this by a doctor sometime back. This is a sea-salt nasal spray which is used to cleanse the nostrils. It works great except that it has Xylitol added to it. That totally ruined it for me. Each time I used it, it felt like I was spraying brown sugar water into my nostrils which flowed down to the back of my throat. I've used nasal sprays which only have sea-salt. Those were great. 

Verdict: I hated this. It would have been great without Xylitol. 

1 comment:

  1. So incredibly weird they would add a fake sweetener to a NASAL spray! I once did a sinus cleanse using homemade salt water - it was awesome. Just sea salt and warm water. I don't trust anything a company makes. You know they must add in all kinds of weird preservatives.

    ReplyDelete