Wednesday 20 March 2019

Surviving the Heat Wave

We are currently experiencing a severe heat wave. I think the heat can truly melt our flesh off our bones.


*picture taken from Malaysia Meteorological Department website

38C!
I have been overwhelmed by the heat so badly that I blew out a gunk of blood from my nose. It's not time to fall ill yet. It's only March. And the haze has been ever present too!

To combat the heat, I've been doing a few things very religiously.

1. Drink TONS and TONS of water 



2. Drink lots of soup




3. Shower to Cool Down


4. Eat More Fruits & Vegetable


5. Sweat It Out


6. Hide in the AirCon Room


7. Drink Coconut Water


*all Keep Calm pictures taken from KeepCalmAndPosters.com

Do share if you have any other ways to survive this heatwave!


2 comments: