Friday 15 February 2019

Thermomix Sourdough Bread



(I used the TMX baguette recipe for this.)

Ingredients:
1. 330gm water
2. +/-500gm high protein bread flour
3. 150gm sourdough starter
4. Salt

------------------------------------------

1. Place water into TMX jug and set 2min/37C/speed 2.

2. Add the flour, salt and sourdough starter and knead for 3 mins.

3. Place the dough into a bowl and let it rise.

4. Once it has risen, punch it back down and place it in the fridge for 24 hours.

5. Line a baking tray with baking paper.

6. Take out the dough from the fridge and knock the dough back down and place it on the baking tray. Allow it to rise for another 2 hours. Using a sharp knife, cut some lines on the top of the dough.

7. Preheat oven at 250C.

8. Bake for approximately 35mins or until golden brown.

9. Allow to cool.

Bon appetit!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my...I wish I could eat sourdough bread. Those are beauties. Make my mouth water. UGH.

    ReplyDelete