1. 500g of chickpeas/garbanzo beans
2. 2 teaspoons of sea-salt
3. Sunflower oil
1. Wash and soak the chickpeas/garbanzo in a bowl of water overnight.
2. Pour the water away and boil the chickpeas until they have softened.
3. Drain the water away and dry the chickpeas/garbanzo beans until they are almost 100% dried.
4. Preheat the oven at 190C.
5. Pour them on a large baking tray and spread them out.
6. Pour the sea-salt and drizzle sunflower oil over the chickpeas/garbanzo beans and mix them thoroughly until all are covered in salt and oil.
7. Bake them for about 30 to 40 minutes.
8. They will be cooked when they have turned into dark, golden brown. Make sure they do not burn!
9. This dish will be done once the chickpeas/garbanzo beans are crunchy!
10. You can store them in an airtight container. But trust me, with a snack this delicious, it won't stay in the container for long!