Monday 30 April 2012

Life = Driving in KV (Part 3 - The Top Ten Most Stupid Statements That Drivers Say)

Before you proceed to read this post, do click on the links below as these three posts are connected.

Life = Driving in KV (Part 1)

Life = Driving in KV (Part 2)

1. 'Why did you step on the brakes??!!!'
And this was said by the person who smashed into the car in front. In a situation where the cars were stuck in a bumper-to-bumper traffic jam.

2. 'Why did you not go??!!!'
This was said by a person who smashed into the car in front. In a situation where the traffic volume was at its highest at the round-a-bout. Thus, the the person who got smashed could not 'GO' as the 'smash-ee' claimed.

3. 'I thought your car was moving! Are you sure it didn't move?'
This was said by the person who smashed into the car in front. In a situation where traffic was at a stand-still.

4. 'Can we not go to that workshop to repair your car? I know a FAR cheaper one!'
This was said by the person who smashed into the car in front.

5. 'Oh, you mean the cross over the U-Turn logo means I can't U-Turn?'

6. 'But I DID signal! I signaled left and turned right!'

7. 'You should not have stepped on the brakes at all! If you didn't step on the brakes, this accident would not have happened at all!'

8. 'You should have avoided me!'
This was said after a collision that was caused by a reversing car on a busy highway!

9. 'Are you sure that my car banged into yours? Not your car banged into mine?'
WOW! I did not know that the law of inertia could be broken! You must be Isaac Newton the second!

10. 'If your car wasn't in front of mine, this accident would not have happened!'

'Google is working on self-driving cars, and they seem to work. People are so bad at driving cars that computers don't have to be that good to be much better.' - Marc Andreesen

'Have you noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?' - George Carlin

'I had to stop driving my car for awhile... the tires got dizzy.' - Steven Wright

'You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen. It said, 'Parking FINE!' - Tommy Cooper




2 comments:

  1. OMG! People are so stupid! Did you get in a wreck????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, when I was about one month pregnant with Joel. A week after that, I started bleeding and was hospitalized!! The young man is one tough, little warrior. :)

      Delete