Friday 8 June 2012

A Congee-licious Day Indeed!

I made vegetarian congee today.

The thing with eating congee for me is equivalent to feeding a shark, shrimp. And that will not satisfy the shark's hunger. Neither does congee satisfy my hunger. I have to eat every 1 1/2 hours!

But the congee was necessary to stop my digestive system from being unwell. And the congee did do the trick. Although I am having an extreme zombi-fied stupor from sleeping at 3am and waking up at 8.30am! The stomach and intestines were very unsettled last night and I could not sleep. Thus, it ended up as a Van-Helsing-meets-NCIS-meets-SMASH!-meets-Rio-meets-Resident-Evil-meets-Revenge-meets-whatever-that-was-on-the-TV until 3am!

The congee definitely worked. I have abdicated my throne!

*Growl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, this shark has to go look for some big fish to eat! Congee, anyone?

6 comments:

  1. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Here is my website : sushi rice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me three clicks to get this blog up and I kept getting a popping sound, but eventually it did come up all intact.

      Delete
    2. Blogger haa been giving me a lot of problems of late. I think they are in the midst of upgrading again.

      Delete
  2. What is a Congee???? I guess now that you've abdicated I won't be getting anymore emails...HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete