Friday 8 June 2012

Stomach Ailments

The day before I left for my overseas trip, the intestines misbehaved itself. I think the butter rice which I had made was too oily. But I was fine after spending some 'quality and quantity' time on the bathroom throne.

But the stomach was weakened.

And then I had a bit of salmon a few days ago and all hell broke loose. Having the shape of the bathroom throne imprinted on your behind is no fun. No fun at all! And when I had fish again, my digestive system let me know that it was severely displeased.

Again!

Controloc, Motillium, and Charcoal tablets have been my stomach's best friends. Pain, nausea, purging, bloating, and yes, discomfort have been my constant companion. Did I mention the bathroom throne too? Sleep has been quite disturbed as I end up dreaming non-sensical dreams the whole night. I might have purged out my sanity too! I mean, why else would I dream of being a woman taxi driver who failed to collect my payment from my first ever passenger because I had simply forgotten?! Definitely an INSANE dream!

But then again, having the shape of the bathroom throne imprinted on one's behind is better than the Epi-Pen and ER anytime!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds serious, but I swear I couldn't help but LOL! Doing throne time...is that why I'm getting emails from you?

    Nightmares and FISH? Illness and FISH? Yeah, that sounds familiar. I have to be very careful with what kind of fish I eat.

    I love that last line - it rhymes! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree it's better than the ER, but still no fun! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete