Sunday 10 February 2013

The 4-in-1 Dish

Ingredients:

1. 5 large eggs (beaten)
2. 1 large carrot (peeled and cut into thin strips)
3. 12 medium sized prawns (marinate in a pinch of sea-salt and soft brown sugar)
4. 100gm of minced chicken (marinate with sea-salt)
5. Sea-salt
6. Sunflower oil

--------------------------------

1. Heat a wok on high heat.

2. Drizzle some sunflower oil into the heated wok.

3. On medium heat, stir-fry the minced chicken and carrot strips until 90% cooked.

4. Pour the beaten eggs and add a pinch of sea-salt. Continue to stir-fry.

5. Add the prawns and fry until the prawns are cooked.

6. Scoop up onto serving bowl.

7. Serve warm with hot rice.

Bon appétit!



2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, if only I could eat eggs and prawns. It's amazing to me how you can eat prawns. I am oh, so allergic to them and have always pictured them being a total "no,no" for us sensitive folks! That dish looks delicious. I love your cooking. Currently, I'm having to do gluten-free which is really hard. I've been sneaking in some wheat, but I need to avoid all yeast like the plague!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't eat prawns all the time. I have to space out my 'prawn-eating-times'! :) And I can't over -indulge.

      Delete