Sunday 18 May 2014

Down With a Virus

I caught Joel's bug and am currently burning at 101F. I've not even eaten and am feeling like a pile of shit. The last time I had fever was last April. Not bad for someone who doesn't take supplements and has a restrictive diet.

Sleep is disruptive but the bed is currently my best friend.

This virulent virus has been going around in Joel's school for awhile now. Joel was burning at 102 almost the whole day yesterday and he threw up. We had to insert an anti-vomit supporsitory to help him to keep his meds down.

Do keep us in your thoughts and send us lots of healing energy over.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. No supplements and a restrictive diet would keep you healthier than anyone who eats what they want and takes those nasty drugs!

    Get well! I want to tell you to drink lots of water, but with the rationing and poor water quality it would probably do more harm than good!

    ReplyDelete