Thursday 2 August 2018

Behold the Flu!

This is the third year.

Every July/August I will succumb to the flu bug. Even when the people around me fall like flies or have a cough-a-ton, I could withstand it all. But come July/August, I will be the one who will be the flu-zombie.

Currently red-nosed, tearing and puffy eyes, having sneeze-a-tons, cough-a-tons and using up boxes of tissues.

July/August is usually a time where it is extremely dry, hot and hazy.

I guess the immune system is much better now to only succumb to the flu once a year.

I hope to be able to last longer the next round.



P.S. : It's been 100 days of being Nexium-free. No reflux/IBS unless I eat high FODMAP food or overeat. Could even go H2/Zantact-free for weeks at times.


2 comments:

  1. OH! Overeat? That's been my problem. I recently read overeating causes all kinds of health issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our 93 year old prime minister recently said regarding his secret on his 'youthfulness', "Don't overeat!"

      Delete