Monday 27 February 2012

The Glorious Heavens - Part 11










'Far clouds of feathery gold,
Shaded with deepest purple, gleam
Like islands on a dark blue sea.'
 - Percy Bysshe Shelley



'When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator.' - Mahatma Gandhi







The skies on fire!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures. I always find the colors and the texture of the heavens to be comforting. And I am glad to be alive to witness such beauty and splendor! Have a great week!




6 comments:

  1. Wow, all these taken from your house? Haha, how come I don't get such glorious skies at my side of town? Hehehe. You have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! All pictures taken from my house! You need to move over here. HAHAHA! Thanks! I tried e-mailing you. Could not do so. Could you e-mail me instead? Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. The Multiple Chemical Survivor29 February 2012 at 09:06

    So beautiful...all we have here is gray, gray and more gray. Rain, sprinkles, downpour, fog, mist, drizzle...

    ReplyDelete