Thursday 6 December 2012

Nights of Insomnia

It has been almost 1 week of sleepless nights. It's either nights of being unable to fall asleep until 4 am or it's falling asleep immediately the moment I go to bed and waking up at 3.45am wide awake thinking it is 6 in the morning.

I am trying bloody hard to maintain the usual routine. It is hard but necessary for my survival once school reopens in January. The usual routine had been tossed out of the window a few times.

Joel has been amazing as usual. Very helpful though he has his difficult moments.

I hope this pre-menopause period will be over soon as the staining, sleepless nights, pain the breasts as though I got stabbed with a knife, loss of appetite, intense irritability and hormonal migraines is getting to me. At times I feel overwhelmed. But I move on. Even though it is at snail pace.


2 comments:

  1. It's 2:30am and I've been awake for an hour. I feel your pain. I wonder if Michael Jackson felt the same misery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Jackson had too much drugs in his system. My system is clean! I think he was even more miserable!

    ReplyDelete