Sunday 27 May 2012

Home Sweet Home!

I feel so relieved that I am home! I could kiss my bed! Haha! We arrived at the airport at 1.10pm and discovered that there were still seats for the 1.50pm flight. We took it and ran to the gates! And discovered that the flight was slightly delayed. Whew! I've done two loads of laundry and it is still not done. Am too tired to wash another load. 6 days of clothes worn by three people is no joke. We don't recycle. I did not wash my clothes at the serviced apartment as I do not know what kind of soap powders which the other tenants have used. Thus, I brought everything back to wash! It is no small feat!!! I'm going to sleep now. How I have missed my bed. I am having a neck ache from sleeping on the apartment's bed. Goodnight! ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz...........

No comments:

Post a Comment