Sunday 17 March 2013

Fighting A Losing Battle

It looks like I am fighting a losing battle. I'm in very bad shape today. Today has been a horible day. The flu is beastly. The fever won't give up. The cough is unrelenting. And I started wheezing. Which means my lungs have constricted. Each breath is becoming very tiring. I've depleted all my strength to fight. I can't go on anymore. It looks like I will have to get myself admitted in the hospital.

I am on the verge of giving up. This is just too great a battle for me.


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a really tough time. I hope it passes and that you feel better soon. Thinking of you and rooting for you to get well.

    T
    Edmonton, Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It is very much appreciated. :) Means a lot to us.

      Delete
  2. Evelyn! Don't say that! You have been through so much already and have come so far. You can do this. My friend had the flu and it hung on for a while, but eventually, the fever broke and she got through it. Yes, when the lungs start constricting and wheezing starts, it is time to get to the hospital. You may need some breathing treatments or antibiotic. I hope you get the care you need and will back better and stronger than ever. Don't give up! I'm praying for you! God Bless You!!! Love and good health, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cynthia. Appreciate it very much! :)

      Delete
  3. please don't give up evelyn!! :-(

    Are you feeling better now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fever gone, now sinus infected. With a cough from hell. Read today's post.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Lily. Appreciate your encouragement. :)

      Delete